Thursday, September 13, 2007

Massive Tournament Stall!

Due to the absence of Tom Collins and Jeremie Talbot this week, our bracket is currently stalled until their return. I know, I know, but don't blame me. Well, maybe a little, since I'm only here three days a week, but we still would have burned through all our available games this week by now.

When those two chuckleheads get back in a working mood, I'd like to try to get in three games a day. We've got a couple of players mere weeks away from completing their tours of duty here and I would like to give everyone the opportunity to be a champion. If my calculations are correct, we may just be able to finish this thing in two week's time if we cram in three per day.

The good news is that more games equals more excitement, so that's a good thing.

Please try to be on time and ready to play on your day. You may be called on to play two in one day, but that's how it goes sometimes.

In light of all of the above, here are next Wednesday's games:

Game 1:
Hot Buzz vs. Jew Magix

Game 2:
Eddy & The Boozers vs. Beetledouche

Game 3:
SILF vs. the winner of Game 1

Please let me know if there's any conflict. Thanks.

No comments: